Thursday, October 9, 2008

hold




standing on this ledge
looking to the ground
i take in all the sights
im seeing all around
how did i ever get here
upon this edge so high
if i go any higher
im sure ill touch the sky
so here the question lies
do i jump? do i go back?
how far will i go this time?
how far am i loosing track?
the rocks crumble beneath my feet
my knees begin to shake
i am not sure of what to do
what decision i will make
but i need, i need a hand to hold
to get me through this one
the weight im feeling now
feels like a thousand tons
my body's inching closer
my spirit stays away
i dont know if i can make it
through just one more day
the wind is blowing through me
it seems so simple here
sometimes these things are beautiful
wiping away a tear
can any body hear me?
when im so far away
give me one good reason
on why i need to stay
i feel as if a tug of war
is going on in me
part of me to fall straight down
as i fall to my knees
i feel as though my hand is held
though no body is there
this fight is never ending
how much can i bear?
but do i continue on with life?
a true fight no body knows
or end it all right here right now...


all right...


here goes.......

No comments: