Tuesday, October 7, 2008

where i lay my head is home...

let me tell you about my family...
i have the most amazing family. They consist of amazing people. The best adoptive family LIKE EVER!!!
Lets start...
Q. just a letter... thats all he get his amazinness cannot be contained in a name so he gets a letter... ( Q is the main ninja in this house)
D or DaNella. (also known as DeJanae...) HA is the coolest mom in the history of moms... she is author pastors wife stay at home mom and student... D... you rock my socks...
MY SIBLINGS...
Matt --is annoying but so much fun to pick on... like wow... Matt dear you have met your match
Nana aka ANYA -- atway evera ouya oda ontda ookla upa etha eaningma ota anyaa LOL sorry anya is amazing she loves animals and they love her. She too rocks my socks...
Tym doesnt eat anything and is constantly in need of stealing the arm off of me...
Annie... a little princess with attitude... she is cute and sassy...she is my ROCK STAR!!!

that is my amazing family... thats all for now!!!

1 comment:

DaNella Auten said...

lol lol rofl lol... Thanks for the Compliments. Our family is not complete with out you!

De Janae (is that how I spell my name?)