Friday, November 14, 2008

raindrops falling on a tin roof...

i love the song come away with me.
there is a line. it says i want to wake up to the rain falling on a tin roof.
i have always loved that line for some strange reason.
i dont get used to things easy. it takes me a long time to ajust to new surroundings. i was just getting used the the old house when i moved into the one im in now. and its an amazing house. however being its so new to me. its hard to get used to it. therefor i have a very hard time sleeping. ontop of the normal insomnia that i suffer from. that being said one of the only things that helps me sleep is the rain.
i posted a blog the other day about a book i love. the line in the book was Only good times now. sometimes its very hard for me to believe.
however, when i got to work my manager said that soon i will start my training to be a shift supervisor. you people dont understand. i LOVE working at starbucks. my dream from day one was to be a shift. ( so i can get experience and soon own my own coffee shop if not a starbucks.)
i was so excited i almost cried. anyway. then i got out of work a little eary due to the fact of almost going into overtime so sweet right?
then i was like man i wish i didnt have to go home. it means ill have to go to bed and i sometimes dread sleeping cause i know how hard it is for me to sleep ( lol hence me being so angry when i wake up...lol) anyway. i walk in my room turn on my computer and sit and hear...



raindrops falling on my tin roof.........


















God cares about the small things...

1 comment:

DaNella Auten said...

Indeed. So I guess that means you are small, because he cares for you.