Thursday, January 29, 2009

just some ranting ignore this blog...

ok so... im just ranting and raving. so ignore this ok? ok...
i work. i work at starbucks supposedly full time. however we are over in labor meaning over in workers. so people are getting sent home. i preclose. so i came in earlier than the others so i get to go home first. i get to go home early. and i mean really early. i was supposed to get off at 10 and left at 6 30. hey i get off early right? why am i complaining. ok here we go.
so i was talking to two people at work one said they only work to pay off their car. thats it. other than that they wouldnt work. they dont pay rent or whatever. the other one says their parents wont let them leave home untill they can show they can support themself. wow right? oh yeah the first is 21 the second 23. 23!!! my gosh! i was paying rent at 15. i was paying to sleep on a couch that the dog drooled slept and peed on! and they arent allowed to leave home? so me getting sent home early... i have bills i have to pay. my own car my car insurance my rent. i buy most of my own food. Dont get me wrong i love living here. i am 20 and i guess you can say im living at home. but mine are slightly different circumstances. my mother stole from me, not to mention the three hundred i gave her every paycheck. i mean i have no money. and by now im scraping by and still losing hours at work! its just frustrating. i see all these people getting everything they want. like they dont have anything hard in their life. why do bad things happen to good people? i dont know. i mean im not worried God will provide. He will make things work. its just hard when I myself dont know whats going on. or whats going to happen. it will all work out its just a little stressful. but ill be ok. ill make it through. im not asking for it to be easy... ok well maybe a little easier. i know God has plans for me. and i know they are big and i know that i have to go through the fire to be well done. but sometimes i wish the heat was turned down just a little...
thats all. just ranting...

2 comments:

DaNella Auten said...

If he turns the heat down you won't be well done, you'll be gooooeeeeyyyy.
love ya,
Faux Mom

N G Robeson said...

gooey? ewwwwww! but maybe not charred to a crisp either, huh?! praying for you!

love ya,
ang